Summary The global regasification capacity increased from 36,562. 4 bcf in 2014 to 45,103. 6 bcf in 2019 at an AAGR of 4. 2 percent. It is expected to increase from 45,103.
New York, Sept. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global LNG Regasification Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Regasification Terminals" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05792280/?utm_source=GNW
6 bcf in 2019 to 59,996.0 bcf in 2024 at an AAGR of 5.7 percent. Japan, the US, South Korea, China, and Spain are the major countries accounting for 63.2 percent of the total regasification capacity of the world in 2019. Incheon (South Korea), Pyeongtaek (South Korea), and Sodegaura (Japan) are the largest regasification terminals of the world with capacities of 1,855.8 bcf, 1,721.8 bcf and 1,461.0 bcf respectively. These were commissioned in 1996, 1986 and 1973, respectively.
- Updated information on all active, planned and announced regasification terminals globally with start year up to 2024
- Provides capacity data by regasification terminals from 2014 to 2019, outlook up to 2024
- Provides key details such as terminal name, operator name, terminal status for all active, planned and announced regasification terminals globally
- Provides development capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for active, and new-build (planned and announced) regasification terminals for 2020-2024
- Latest developments and contracts related to regasification terminals, wherever available
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active, planned and announced regasification terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook of capacity data
- Assess key regasification terminals data of your competitors
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05792280/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001