KEY FINDINGS The global liquid bioscopy market is predicted to register a CAGR of 20. 50% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2028. The primary factors propelling the market growth are growth in precision medicine, rising government initiatives, the growing pervasiveness of cancer in the older population, increasing potential of liquid biopsies, and technological advancements.
New York, July 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL LIQUID BIOPSY MARKET FORECAST 2020-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05381500/?utm_source=GNW
Due to rapid changes in consumer demands, diagnostic testing has been shifted from hospitals and commercial laboratories, to locations closer to the patient’s home.This has resulted in minimizing the overall cost of testing.
Most healthcare services in urban areas are delivered at home with a reduced focus on rural areas.Moreover, developing countries also have a high percentage of people residing in rural areas, with very few diagnostic centers and low accessibility.
Thus, fatalities due to cancer are very high in rural environments.The increasing death toll can be attributed to a lack of awareness of the disease, leading to ignorance of diagnosis and treatment.
Hence, it is anticipated that improved diagnostic tools, faster response times, easy availability of biopsy solutions at an inexpensive rate, and high amounts of research grants would lead to establishing numerous diagnostic centers, especially in rural areas and developing countries in the region. Consequently, the growing number of diagnostic centers are projected to offer a lucrative opportunity for biopsy solution providers and augment market growth.
Countries across the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the rest of the world are analyzed to assess global liquid biopsy market growth.According to rhe research, North America is estimated to garner the largest revenue share by the end of the forecast period.
As a result of the increasing number of cancer cases, the demand for liquid biopsy in North America is projected to rise. Canada and the United States have superior biopsy technologies that specialize in detecting diseases at the early stages, thus reducing the countries’ mortality rates.
As the global liquid biopsy market continues to emerge, regular and rapid developments are being witnessed.There are very few obstructions to innovations entering the market, resulting in medium to high levels of industry rivalry.
Some of the established companies in the market include Cook Medical Inc, F Hoffmann-La Roche, Qiagen NV, Planmeca OY, Boston Scientific Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. BECTON DICKINSON AND COMPANY (BD)
2. F HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE
3. BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC
4. B BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
5. BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
6. QIAGEN NV
7. PLANMECA OY
8. COOK MEDICAL INC
9. AD-TECH MEDICAL INSTRUMENT CORP
10. AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC
11. ARGON MEDICAL DEVICES INC
12. CINTEC MEDICAL LTD
13. FISCHER MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC
14. IMS INTERNAZIONALE MEDICO SCIENTIFICA SRL
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05381500/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001