The report on the global AI in retail and E-commerce market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global AI in retail and E-commerce market to grow with a CAGR of 42.
New York, Aug. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "AI in Retail and E-commerce Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954451/?utm_source=GNW
8% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on AI in retail and E-commerce market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on AI in retail and E-commerce market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global AI in retail and E-commerce market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global AI in retail and E-commerce market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR-Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rise In The Investment In Advanced Technologies In Retail
• Growing Amount Of Consumer Data Available
• Increasing Penetration Of Internet And Smartphones
• Higher Cost Of Technological Transformation
• Lack Of Technological Infrastructure
• Growing Awareness Regarding Advanced Technologies
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global AI in retail and E-commerce market is segmented on the basis of solution, application, and end-user.
Global AI in Retail and E-commerce Market by Solution
• Customer Insights and Relationship Management
• Personalized Product Recommendation
• Price Optimization
• Supply Chain Management and Demand Planning
• Intelligent Virtual Assistant
• Visual Search
Global AI in Retail and E-commerce Market by Application
• Sales and Merchandise Planning
• Reduced Fraud and Shrinkage
• Logistics and Delivery
• Trade Promotions Management
Global AI in Retail and E-commerce Market by End-user
• Brick & Mortar Stores
• E-commerce Stores
• IBM Corporation
• SAP SE
• Microsoft Corporation
• Amazon.com, Inc.
• SAS Institute Inc.
• Alphabet Inc.
• Versium Analytics Inc.
• ViSenze Pte Ltd
• Sentient Technologies Holdings Limited
• Conversica Inc.
What Does This Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the AI in retail and E-commerce market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the AI in retail and E-commerce market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global AI in retail and E-commerce market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05954451/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001