The report on the global hub motor market for EVs provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global hub motor market for EVs to grow with a CAGR of 62.
New York, Nov. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Hub Motor Market for EVs: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796556/?utm_source=GNW
3% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on hub motor market for EVs covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the hub motor market for EVs is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hub motor market for EVs over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hub motor market for EVs over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Stringent emission regulations
• Low cost related to hub motors
• Hub motor enhances EV’S driving and braking
• Hub motor increases the overall weight of EV
• Increasing demand for electric buses
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global hub motor market for EVs is segmented on the basis of cooling type, torque, and vehicle type.
The Global Hub Motor Market for EVs by Cooling Type
• Water Cooled
• Air Cooled
The Global Hub Motor Market for EVs by Torque
• Less Than 700 Nm
• More Than 700 Nm
The Global Hub Motor Market for EVs by Vehicle Type
• Passenger Vehicle
• Commercial Vehicle
• Schaeffler Group
• Ziehl-Abegg SE
• Protean Electric Limited
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
• Heinzmann GmbH & Co. KG
• Elaphe Ltd
• TM4 Inc.
• Evans Electric Private Ltd
• Siemens AG
• Printed Motor Works Limited
• Hyundai Mobis
• Other Companies
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the hub motor market for EVs.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the hub motor market for EVs to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global hub motor market for EVs. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796556/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001