KEY FINDINGS The global food emulsifier market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4. 59%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The key factors promoting market growth include the rising need for clean-label ingredients and the growing demand for specialty food ingredients in several applications.
New York, Sept. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL FOOD EMULSIFIER MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955086/?utm_source=GNW
Food emulsifiers approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are considered healthy, owing to specific emulsifiers like polyglycerols and lecithin.These agents assist in minimizing trans-fats and gluten, while being labeled as organic and non-GMO.
As a result, there has been an increased use of food emulsifiers in confectionary and bakery products such as ice-cream, bread, and cake.
The increasing need for specialty food ingredients in diverse applications is attributed to the market growth of food emulsifiers.These components include preservatives, sweeteners, starch, flavors, enzymes, emulsifiers, texturants, and cultures.
They also account for a diverse range of applications in the food and beverage industry. For instance, preservatives are used to help delay product spoilage, especially across daily and bakery, owing to factors such as bacteria, mold, yeast, or fungi.
The global food emulsifier market growth is assessed by analyzing Europe, the Asia Pacific, North America, and the rest of the world.The market for food emulsifiers in the Asia Pacific observes a stable demand, due to the rising popularity of ready to eat products.
Similarly, food emulsifier manufacturers are witnessing increased demand, especially from food manufacturers, to preserve freshness, taste, safety, texture, and the appearance of processed foods. The region is expected to record the highest CAGR by 2028.
Sustainable competitive advantage, owing to innovations, is moderately high.Moreover, key players are concentrating on consistent modification and launching natural ingredients, depending on food applications.
Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are, Cargill Inc, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Lonza Group AG, Kerry Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. DUPONT DANISCO
2. CARGILL INC
3. ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY
4. INGREDION INCORPORATED
5. KERRY GROUP
6. BASF SE
7. STEPAN CO
8. RIKEN VITAMIN CO LTD
9. ESTELLE CHEMICALS PVT LTD
10. LONZA GROUP AG
11. PURATOS GROUP NV
12. AAK AB
14. GLOBAL SPECIALITY INGREDIENTS
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955086/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001