Summary The global Ethylene Glycol (EG) capacity increased from 30. 24 mtpa in 2014 to 41. 80 mtpa in 2019 at an AAGR of 6. 5 percent. It is expected to increase from 41.
New York, Sept. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Ethylene Glycol (EG) Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05775889/?utm_source=GNW
80 mtpa in 2019 to 65.04 mtpa in 2024 at an AAGR of 8.8 percent.
- Global Ethylene Glycol capacity outlook by region
- Global Ethylene Glycol capacity outlook by country
- Ethylene Glycol planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major Ethylene Glycol producers globally
- Global Ethylene Glycol capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Ethylene Glycol capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned ethylene glycol plants globally
- Understand regional ethylene glycol supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ethylene glycol industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of ethylene glycol capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05775889/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001