Summary Global ethylene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the upcoming years, potentially increasing from 188. 43 mtpa in 2019 to 311. 32 mtpa by 2030.
New York, Jan. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Ethylene Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook to 2030 - Asia Leads Globally in Terms of Ethylene Capacity Additions" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06003750/?utm_source=GNW
Around 165 planned and announced ethylene plants are expected to come online predominantly in Asia, followed by the Middle East. Among countries, China is expected to lead ethylene capacity growth by 2030, followed by the US and India.
- Global ethylene capacity outlook by region
- Ethylene planned and announced plants details
- Global ethylene capacity by feedstocks
- Capacity share of the major ethylene producers globally
- Global ethylene capital expenditure outlook by region
Reasons to Buy
- Understand key trends in the global ethylene industry
- Identify opportunities in the global ethylene industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and future competitive scenario
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06003750/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001