Summary Global chlorine capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 89. 60 mtpa in 2020 to 94. 23 mtpa by 2025. Around 42 planned and announced chlorine projects are expected to come online predominantly in Asia, followed by the North America over the upcoming years.
New York, March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Chlorine Industry Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05372634/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, China is expected to lead chlorine capacity additions by 2025, followed by India and the US.
- Global chlorine capacity outlook by region
- Global chlorine capacity outlook by country
- Chlorine planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major chlorine producers globally
- Global chlorine capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global chlorine capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced chlorine plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global chlorine industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of chlorine capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05372634/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001