Within the cancer therapeutics space, which today is worth over $100 billion globally, immunotherapeutic drugs have gained worldwide acceptance. This is because they are targeted therapeutics that have high specificity for cancer cells.
New York, Jan. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis & Forecast to 2023" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05159286/?utm_source=GNW
Today, cancer immunotherapy drugs have captured nearly 50% of the overall oncology drugs market, generating about $75 billion in 2019 alone and are forecast to surpass $115 billion in 2023. This report describes the evolution of such a huge market in 20 chapters supported by over 180 tables and figures in 450 pages.
• An overview of cancer immunotherapy that includes: monoclonal antibodies, ADC’s, cancer vaccines and non-specific cancer immunotherapies and CAR T therapies.
• Focus on current trends in cancer immunotherapies that include: anti-PD-1 and anti-PDL1 drugs, Dendritic cell vaccines, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines.
• Insight into the challenges faced by drug developers, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing cancer immunotherapy drugs.
• Descriptions of more than 23 cancer immunotherapeutics approved and used as targeted drugs
• Insight into the various immunotherapeutics available for specific cancer types.
• Description and data for the prevalence of cancer types that are addressed by cancer immunotherapeutics.
• Overall global cancer therapeutics market, leading market players and the best selling cancer drugs.
• Detailed account of the market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, indication, company and individual drugs.
• Profiles, marketed products and products in the pipeline of 79 companies that are located globally
• Summary table to identify the category of immunotherapy drug offered by the 79 companies.
• Specific chapter on the CAR-T industry detailing manufacturing, regulations and pricing
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by product class such as MAbs, vaccines and non-specific immunotherapies, through 2023?
• What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, through 2023?
• What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by indication, through 2023?
• What is the global market for MAbs by type such as naked MAbs and ADCs, through 2023?
• What are the market values for Herceptin, Avastin, Erbitux, Yervoy, Mabthera, Adectris, and Keytruda?
• What is the global market for cancer vaccines?
• What is the global market for cytokines in cancer immunotherapy?
• The projected market values for Nivolumab, Tecentriq, DCVax-L, Imfinzi?
• What immunotherapies have been approved to date?
• What monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) were approved by the FDA to treat different types of cancers?
• What are naked MAbs and how many of them have been approved by the FDA?
• What are antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and how many of them are available in the market?
• What are the common cytotoxic “wareheads” used in ADCs?
• What are the important clinical assets in ADCs?
• How many bispecific MAbs are in late-stage development?
• What are the common side effects of MAbs in cancer immunotherapy?
• What are cancer vaccines and how many of them have been licensed to be marketed?
• How many cytokines have been approved for being used in cancer immunotherapy?
• What are the major checkpoint inhibitors in clinical development?
• What is the current status of anti-PD-1 drugs, dentritic cell therapies, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines?
• What are the most valuable R&D projects in cancer immunotherapy and what would be their approximate sales revenues in 2023?
• Number of melanoma drugs approved to date?
• Number of lung cancer drugs approved to date?
• Number of brain cancer drugs approved to date?
• What is CAR T Therapy?
• What are the main challenges associated with CAR T therapy?
• What is the status of CAR T therapeutic approval?
• What are the current regulations for immunotherapies in USA, Europe & Japan?
• What are the main manufacturing steps in CAR T therapy?
• What challenges lie ahead for CAR T production
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05159286/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001