The report on the global automobile 48-Volt battery system market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global automobile 48-Volt battery system market to grow with a CAGR of 54.
New York, Nov. 12, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Automobile 48-Volt Battery System Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796532/?utm_source=GNW
1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on automobile 48-Volt battery system market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on automobile 48-Volt battery system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automobile 48-Volt battery system market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automobile 48-Volt battery system market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Stringent emission regulations
• High cost-effective as compared to conventional battery
• Quickly charged and lasts long
• The high cost of implementation
• Growing application of electronic devices in the vehicles
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automobile 48-Volt battery system market is segmented on the basis of component and vehicle.
The Global Automobile 48-Volt Battery System Market by Component
• AC/DC Inverter
• 48-Volt Lithium Ion Battery
• Battery Controller
• Power Distribution Box
• Other Components
The Global Automobile 48-Volt Battery System Market by Vehicle
• Passenger Vehicle
• Commercial Vehicle
• A123 Systems LLC
• Continental AG
• BorgWarner Inc.
• Delphi Technologies PLC.
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• East Penn Manufacturing Company
• GS Yuasa Corporation
• Hitachi, Ltd.
• Johnson Controls International Plc
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
• Other Companies
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automobile 48-Volt battery system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automobile 48-Volt battery system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automobile 48-Volt battery system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796532/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001