The report on the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market to grow with a CAGR of 10.
New York, March 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Anti-counterfeit Pharmaceutical Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05751609/?utm_source=GNW
5% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Increasing laws & regulations for genuine pharmaceuticals products
• Growing focus by the manufacturers to protect the brand value
• High setup cost
• Growing demand for anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging from developing countries
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market is segmented on the basis of technology, and application.
The Global Anti-counterfeit Pharmaceutical Packaging Market by Technology
• Security Printing and Graphics
• Security Ink Coatings
• Mass Encoding
The Global Anti-counterfeit Pharmaceutical Packaging Market by Application
• Tampered Evidence
• Forensic Makers
• Forensic Makers
• Covert Features
• Track and Trace Technologies
• Applied DNA Sciences Inc
• SICPA HOLDING SA.
• AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
• ZIH Corp.
• AZ Coesia GmbH
• CCL Industries Inc.
• Amcor Limited
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global anti-counterfeit pharmaceutical packaging market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05751609/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001