Summary Global ammonia capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 230. 63 mtpa in 2019 to 277. 15 mtpa by 2024. Around 97 planned and announced ammonia projects are expected to come online predominantly in Asia, followed by the Middle East over the upcoming years.
New York, March 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Ammonia Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05353524/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, India is expected to lead ammonia capacity additions by 2024, followed by Iran and Nigeria.
- Global ammonia capacity outlook by region
- Global ammonia capacity outlook by country
- Ammonia planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major ammonia producers globally
- Global ammonia capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global ammonia capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced ammonia plants globally
- Understand regional ammonia supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ammonia industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of ammonia capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05353524/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001