KEY FINDINGS The global adhesives market is evaluated to project a CAGR of 6. 22% in terms of revenue, and 5. 11% in terms of volume, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is attributable to factors, such as, the rising demand from the construction industry, applications in the packaging industry, and the increasing need for miniaturized and lightweight electronics.
New York, Dec. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL ADHESIVES MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05999233/?utm_source=GNW
An adhesive is characterized by a compound that adheres and bonds two or more substances together.Adhesives are typically produced from natural and synthetic resources.
Since numerous modern adhesives are very strong, they are becoming vital for their utility across the construction and automotive industries. Moreover, they exhibit similar characteristics and perform similar roles, as well.
The majority of professionals in the field of construction believe that the use of adhesives within the industry entails the potential of revolutionizing engineering.For instance, construction firms can minimize the impact of natural disasters, such as an earthquake, by drastically reducing the building’s weight.
As a result, adhesives are capable of changing the designs of modern building structures, especially in areas susceptible to natural disasters. The global construction market also observes significant momentum, in terms of mitigating the sluggish economic growth.
The global adhesives market growth is analyzed by assessing the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world.The Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing adhesives’ consumer, worldwide, owing to the surging demand for adhesives, across the region.
Moreover, key players actively invest in research endeavors, in order to manufacture eco-friendly products and use them across several end-users. The region’s predominant application scopes include sectors, such as, footwear, furniture, automotive, and construction, among others.
The global market is fairly fragmented and intense, since multiple players, globally, manufacture, and commercialize adhesives. Moreover, companies often engage in technologically-driven projects, aiming to acknowledge the competitive market challenges regarding cost reduction and product quality.
Some of the distinguished players operating in the market are, Hexcel Corporation, 3M Company, HB Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co KGaA, Sika AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. 3M COMPANY
2. ARKEMA SA
3. ASHLAND GLOBAL SPECIALTY CHEMICALS INC
4. AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
5. BASF SE
6. EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY
7. HENKEL AG & CO KGAA
8. MOMENTIVE PERFORMANCE MATERIALS INC (MPM)
9. BEARDOW & ADAMS (ADHESIVES) LIMITED
10. HB FULLER COMPANY
11. SIKA AG
12. DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
13. UNISEAL INC
14. RPM INTERNATIONAL INC
15. HEXCEL CORPORATION
16. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05999233/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001