Gallium Oxide Set to Grow to Annual $50. 4 Million Opportunity by 2025. Market Report Coverage - Gallium Oxide. Market Segmentation
New York, Dec. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Gallium Oxide Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Product Types and Their Applications, and Countries - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05999201/?utm_source=GNW
• Product Type (by Technology) – Chemical Synthesis, Thermal Vaporization and Sublimation, Chemical Vapour Deposition, Molecular Beam Epitaxy, and Others.
• Application Type – Electroluminescent Devices, Gas sensors, Power and High Voltage Devices, and Others.
• North America – U.S., Canada, and Mexico
• Europe – Germany, France, Netherlands, and Rest-of-Europe
• Asia-Pacific and Japan – Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, and Rest-of-APJ
• Middle East and Africa
• South America
• Ultrawide Bandgap, High Breakdown Electric Field, and Large Baliga’s Figure of Merit (BFOM)
• High Demand from Electronics and Power Devices
• Limited Production and Explored Potential
• Rising demand for Upgradation of Cellular Network Infrastructure
• Requirement of Advanced MOSFET to Enhance EV Efficiency
Key Companies Profiled
American Elements, AGC Inc., Kyma Technologies, Inc., FLOSFIA Inc., ABSCO Limited, Sigma Aldrich Corporation, Alfa Aesar, Strem Chemicals, Inc., Stanford Advanced Materials, ProChem, Inc., ALB Materials Inc., Super Conductor Materials, Inc., Novel Crystal Technology, Inc., Materion Corporation, and Anderson & Steinssen, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the key drivers and challenges in the global gallium oxide market?
• How does the supply chain function in the global gallium oxide market?
• Which product type segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the global gallium oxide market during the period 2019-2025?
• Which are the key application areas for which gallium oxide may experience high demand during the forecast period 2020-2025?
• Which are the key suppliers of gallium oxide in different countries and regions?
• How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2020-2025?
• What are the key offerings of the prominent manufacturers in the global gallium oxide market?
• Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of gallium oxide, and which of them are expected to witness high demand growth from 2019 to 2025?
• What are the key consumer attributes in various countries in the global gallium oxide market?
• Which are the major patents filed in the space?
• What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
• What is the competitive strength of the key players in the gallium oxide market based on their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
• Which are the key players (along with their detailed analysis and profiles, including their company snapshots, key products and services, and strength and weakness analysis) in the market?
Over the last decade, the semiconductor industry has witnessed significant revolutions.The researchers and semiconductor industry players are experimenting with different materials for years and looking out for the perfect semiconductor material that can be highly advantageous in overcoming the challenges faced by the end users.
With the advent of gallium oxide, semiconductor industry devices exhibit the required power efficiency and have significantly improved the reliability of these devices.Gallium oxide has the required technological characteristics and electronic properties, which has increased its applicability across major end-use industries.
The global gallium oxide market accounted for $5.3 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $50.4 million by 2025.
Some of the strategies adopted by the companies are new product launches, business expansions, and partnerships, and collaborations.Among all the strategies adopted, business strategies such as business expansion and product launches have been the leading choices implemented in the competitive landscape.
Kyma Technologies, Inc., and FLOSFIA Inc. are some of the leading players in the global gallium oxide market. The industry landscape is moderately competitive because of the limited number of players in the market. The large scale commercialization of the product widely depends upon innovation and development. The key players in the market are expanding their businesses with the help of funding and are also entering into strategic partnerships to increase their customer base and overall reach.
• North America
• South America
• Middle East and Africa
• Asia Pacific and Japan
• South Korea
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05999201/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001