Summary The report “Female Infertility: Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2028” expects the Female Infertility (FI) drug market to grow from $1. 8bn in 2018 to $2.
New York, Nov. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Female Infertility: Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05825162/?utm_source=GNW
5bn in 2028 across the seven major markets (7MM - US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan) at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4%. This growth will be partially attributed to the projected increase in assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatment rates in the seven major markets (7MM - US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan) during the forecast period.
Female Infertility (FI) is a complex disorder defined as the inability to conceive after at least one year of timed, unprotected intercourse. The etiology of the condition spans a wide range of disorders that can be broadly classified into the following categories: diminished ovarian reserve & ovulation disorders, endometriosis, fallopian tube abnormalities, uterine factors and unexplained infertility.
The fact that a growing number of women are postponing pregnancy until later in life when fertility has generally decreased, will translate into increased use of ART fertility treatments between 2018 and 2028.
A limited number of established companies compete in this space, and the strategy has mainly been to create improved versions of existing drugs.As such, the drugs used to treat patients have remained largely unchanged.
These include, among others, blockbuster drugs such as EMD Serono’s Gonal-F (follitropin alfa), Merck & Co’s Follistim (follitropin beta) and Ferring Pharmaceuticals’ Menopur (menotropins) which collectively claimed over 50% of the total FI market in 2018.
Among the late stage pipeline agents, key opinion leaders (KOLs) interviewed were especially enthusiastic regarding nolasiban, noting a promising future for the drug in the ART treatment setting.In 2028, this drug will be worth $320m in the US and 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK).
Ultimately, nolasiban will be a welcome addition to the therapeutic paradigm that will partially address the unmet need of improving embryo implantation rates during ART cycles.
Of particular note are the unmet needs for treatments that further improve success rate per ART cycle, orally and less frequently administered drugs during in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment, novel treatments for improving IVF outcomes in reproductively older women and reducing the high IVF treatment dropout rates.
- Overview of Female Infertility including epidemiology, etiology and current treatment options, namely ovulation induction and ART
- Topline Female Infertility market revenue, annual cost of therapy, and major pipeline product sales in the forecast period.
- Key topics covered include current treatment and pipeline therapies, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting Female Infertility therapeutics sales in the 7MM.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Female Infertility therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies, using a detailed overview of current pipeline products and technologies to identify companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Female Infertility therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global Female Infertility market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the global Female Infertility therapeutics market from 2018-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05825162/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001