Summary Most survey respondents from the Pharmaceuticals sector confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
New York, Aug. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Pharmaceuticals 2020" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948635/?utm_source=GNW
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to communications & collaboration investments, ‘UCC’ is the communication & collaboration software that most enterprises in the pharmaceuticals sector are considering investing in over the next two years, while VoIP service, dedicated internet/leased line, fiber broadband, and web/video/audio conferencing service are the communications & collaboration service types that most enterprises in the pharmaceuticals sector would invest over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that IoT, ‘network sensors’ and ‘enterprise IoT platform’ will be the hardware and software categories that will receive investments from most enterprises in the pharmaceuticals sector in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Pharmaceuticals -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Pharmaceuticals enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Pharmaceuticals enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Pharmaceuticals sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Pharmaceuticals enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948635/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001