Summary Global Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024).
New York, Aug. 31, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Energy Consumption Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04978354/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
- The energy consumption sector is defined as the energy consumption by industry, transport, residential, commercial, agricultural, and fishing consumers and markets.
- Volume is defined as consumption of mtoe (million tonnes of oil equivalent) of coal & coal gases (including coal and peat), oil & oil products (including crude oil), natural gas, biofuels and waste (including biofuels and nuclear), and electricity and heat (including hydro, geothermal, solar, electricity, and heat).
- Value is calculated by multiplying total consumption by average electricity prices.
- Any currency conversions calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- The global energy consumption sector had total revenues of $9,387.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.2% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 9,185.5 million mtoe in 2019.
- Oil and oil products had the highest volume in the global energy consumption sector in 2019, with a total of 3,428.3 million mtoe, equivalent to 37.3% of the sector’s overall volume.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global energy consumption Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global energy consumption Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption Sector players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global energy consumption Sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global energy consumption Sector by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global energy consumption Sector in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global energy consumption Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global energy consumption Sector?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04978354/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001