Report Synopsis The major factors driving the growth of Catheters market include rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases, urinary related disorders, cancer, kidney failure, and others.
New York, Feb. 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Catheters – A Global Market Overview" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05867008/?utm_source=GNW
Furthermore, technological advancement in catheterization procedures, significant increase in incontinence problems in geriatric population, increasing demand for sterile and disposable catheters, demand for minimal invasive surgical procedures, funding by various government organization and medical device manufacturing companies propel the growth of Catheters market.
Cornering an estimated share of 66.7% equating to US$19 billion in 2019, Hospitals sector leads the global demand for Catheters, which is also projected to reach US$29.7 billion by 2026 with a fastest CAGR of 6.6% between 2019 and 2026. The overall Catheters market, globally, forecast to touch $30 billion in 2020.
Research Findings &Coverage • This global market research report on Catheters analyzes the market with respect to product types and end-use sectors
• Catheters market size is estimated/projected in this report by product type/sub-type and by end-use sector across all major countries
• IntelliCath System to Ease Catheter Tracking
• Prolong Usage of Coated Foley Catheters May Minimize Infections
• Smart Catheter System for Bladder Management
• Autonomous Catheter Navigation Using Neural Network
• Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
• Major companies profiled – 48
• The industry guide includes the contact details for 109 companies
The market for product types of Catheters studied in this report comprise the following:
• Cardiovascular Catheters
o Therapeutic Cardiovascular Catheters
o Diagnostic Cardiovascular Catheters
• Specialty Catheters
• Intravenous Catheters
o Peripheral Intravenous Catheters
o Central Intravenous Catheters
• Urology Catheters
o Urinary Catheters
o Dialysis Catheters
• Neurovascular Catheters
The report analyzes the market for the following end-use sectors of Catheters: • Hospitals
• Ambulatory Surgery Centers
• Dialysis Centers
Analysis Period, Units and Growth Rates • The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Catheters market for the period 2017-2026 in terms of value in US$; and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2019 through 2026.
• North America (The United States and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of World (Brazil, South Africa and Other ROW Countries)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05867008/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001