Report Includes: - An overview of the global market of artificial intelligence (AI) and a detailed review of how AI is being applied in fighting Alzheimer disease. - Introduction to Alzheimer’s and main medical issues.
New York, March 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Alzheimer’s Applications" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05873500/?utm_source=GNW
- Description of AI tools applications in the diagnosis, therapy, R&D and health management of Alzheimer’s
- Information on types of complex algorithms developed for Alzheimer’s
- Coverage of major issues related to the utilization of AI for diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s
- A look at the current and emerging trends in AI as it relates to Alzheimer’s disease
- Discussion on recent achievements and innovations within the industry
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a term used to identify a scientific field that covers the creation of machines aimed at reproducing wholly or in part the intelligent behavior of human beings. These machines include computers, sensors, robots, and hypersmart devices.
As shown in the figure below, the ultimate purpose of artificial intelligence is to create smart machines that, through the steps of learning, reasoning, and self-correcting, will eventually be able to make decisions, solve problems, and act as human beings.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05873500/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001