"There is currently no sign of a 5G 'killer app', but operators can do more to use their video assets and partnerships and associate 5G with differentiated quality and exclusivities. ".
New York, Feb. 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "5G mobile launch strategies: case studies and analysis" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05867143/?utm_source=GNW
This report analyses the different strategies adopted by operators when launching a 5G mobile service for consumers. The report also outlines the best practices for launching 5G and provides recommendations for mobile operators around the world.
THIS REPORT ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
- What are the different approaches adopted by mobile operators for launching consumer 5G mobile services?
- What are the pros and cons of various pricing approaches such as volume-based pricing, speed tiering and service-based pricing?
- What types of content and value-added services can be bundled into 5G tariffs?
- What types of 5G smartphones are available and at what prices? How can operators facilitate customers’ acquisition of expensive handsets?
- What are the early results of mobile 5G launches?
The following companies are featured in case studies.
- AT&T (USA)
- China Mobile (China)
- EE (UK)
- LGU+ (South Korea)
- SK Telecom (South Korea)
- Swisscom (Switzerland)
- Vodafone (UK)
- Zain (Saudi Arabia)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05867143/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001