This new report contains 248 pages and 15 tables. The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget. The report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
New York, Sept. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "2024 US Hospital Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Supplier Shares, Sales Segment Forecasts and Strategic Profiles of Leading Competitors" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05841273/?utm_source=GNW
- Major issues pertaining to the US hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests performed in US hospitals.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison
of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in RandD, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 248 pages and 15 tables
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05841273/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001